Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Views on racism

To me, racism is intolerable as people should be treated equally, and not having levels between them. The film Mississippi Burning made me disliked the idea of racism even more. Racism meant that a certain would have more power over the other, and that other race would be neglected and bullied and treated poorly. In Mississippi Burning, the blacks could be buried in a normal cemetery, couldn't drink from a normal water cooler...etc. The whites disgraced the black just because of their skin colour, which totally did not made sense as the black might be better than the white in all jobs if they had received the same education. I think that racism is something i'd wish to get rid of forever from this world if i could.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your thought on eradicating racism from this world but I think that it is an impossible task to do and that you are just dreaming. How are we going to change the views of
    6billion people worldwide on racism. I
    think that is utter impossible to do as it is extremely hard to change theondset of the whole world. Although racism destroys countries and relationship. I believe that we ourselves should not be racist as that will help even a little bit o our lives

    ReplyDelete