Friday, March 4, 2011

Term 1 reflections

MSG:3.17

LA:4
Chinese:1
LSS:1
MA:3 (A1 & C6)
IH:9
IS: 1

I think i should have revised more for my first maths test. After i received the paper, i realised that most of them were careless mistakes which i shouldn't have made. I actually understood most of the content and should have gotten an A1, this way, my MSG would have decreased. I also realised that studying too hard the night before the test actually decreases my performance next day.

Another subject i think i need to buck up more is IH. I did not spend enough time remembering the historical evidences, therefore leading to the pathetic result. I should work harder next term, but i so hope i could relax for a day or so during the week-long holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Working hard will always bring you to success, yes you should really buck up for next terms IH test as as ms yeo said, the IH skills would be carried on for years to come. I think I have to buck up on my lA as during the test I did not use the guidelines on how to write my sotry and ende up getting a C6 for my carelessness and not listening to my teachers advice. I will have to work much harder like you next time in order to pull up my grades for my end year examination

    ReplyDelete