Monday, March 7, 2011

Sabbaticals for me

The point for sabbaticals is to choose something that you are interested in and learn it during that particular week. It's not for you to take part in something that you do not like at all. The situation i have here is my dad asked me to pay the fees for sabbaticals. It doesn't sound too impossible yet. But i my pocket money does not include anything than the minimum i require for my bus fares and buying food(reccess, lunch and dinner). Furthermore, none of my own ang-pao money can be used by me, which leaves me with absolutely no more extra money to pay those sabbatical courses which i'm interested in. When i asked my dad about it, he said it's just too bad, and that i will choose courses which i do not like, or earn the money myself. How reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment