Monday, April 18, 2011

LA online lesson post 2

The pianist
A day in the life of the 20th century war…
Today, I finished my last potato I had since three days ago. The water supply had stopped long ago, and I was living on rainwater. I was trying to conserve my energy when, all of a suddenly, the room right next to room was bombed by a tank. I stood rooted in my room when I saw the dead bodies fly from my right into mine. They were still burning, and I knew I had a few seconds to run from safety before I’m blown up too. I ran up the stairs to the rooftop regardless of how tired I was, then. Finding a way down the roof without being spotted, I was shocked to find the cremate plate on top of me drop in the silence. A sniper wasn’t far from me. As I tried fanatically to jump down the floors, I missed my step and few to the ground, and injured my left leg terribly. I dragged my dead body away from that building, and crawled until I saw a demolished building. Inside a yet to be destroyed thoroughly kitchen, I found food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment